The Training Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs, work-force, trainers, business coaches and mentors, responsible for managing and planning all the training programs in the Incubator. This position requires a team player with strong communication, interpersonal skills, the ability to coach people and give constructive feedback, a passion for continuous learning, innovative thinking and negotiating skills. The Training Manager will ensure that the LIFE program fulfills the training needs of each participant to the greatest extent possible.
● Identifying and assessing future and current training needs of entrepreneurs and work-force in the IDEMA & stakeholders consultation with line managers
● Monitoring and evaluating training program’s effectiveness, success and reporting on them and Managing training budget
● Determining format of training (e.g. workshop, online, interactive virtual classroom, on job training, etc)
● Working with software developers to create a knowledge database to provide employees access to training materials/manuals
● Calculating costs and benefits of training programs and feedbacks from participants regarding training programs
● Tracking laws/regulations/circulars on training in Turkey and ensuring adaptation of the IDEMA according to the legislative amendments
● Planning various workshops/events/webinars for the Incubator and execute the same with the help of team members
● Manages/organizes a repository of additional resources that can be accessed by entrepreneurs for more in depth or specialized information.
● Bachelor’s’ Degree (Adult Education, Training, Business, or related degree)
● Previous teaching/training experience (at least 2+ years) in business,entrepreneurship and/or management
● Experience working with entrepreneurs/small business owners, refugees andconsulting or working with entrepreneurs in the food industry
● Fluency in Turkish, English ( Arabic is a plus)
● Knowledgeable of the Adult Learning Theory and Instructional Methodologies
● Teaching Principles for Individual and Groups
● Curriculum and Training Design
● Ability to handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
● Financial skills
● Computer skills, proficiency in MS-Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● Living in MersinSuccessful candidates MUST be legally authorized to work in Turkey.
You are kindly requested to direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title of LIFE Training Manager Application_TM/ Name Surname(CV)