Position Scope: Entrepreneurship trainers must deliver basic business entrepreneurship training package during the period of 4 month to a group of 30 entrepreneurs. We expect the trainer to detect micro-business opportunities and provide beneficiaries with guidance on the choice of start-up businesses, support with business plan development during the training period and perform other duties as may be assigned.
● Coordinate, oversee and provide leadership for the instructional program that leadsto Entrepreneurship in Food Business
● Be familiar with and teach the fundamentals of entrepreneurship (e.g., conceptgeneration and development, business planning and goal setting, initial investmentpartnerships, networking, start-up logistics, etc.).
● Assist and mentor students in areas including: development of business plans andrelated projects, problem solving, generation of workflow concepts, market planningand risk analysis
● Demonstrate excellence in strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Maintain and submit accurate and up-to-date management records of allbeneficiaries’ and program progress
● Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the training manager
● Previous teaching/training experience (at least 2+ years) in business, entrepreneurship and/or management
● Education and professional background in business, entrepreneurship and/or management
● Experience working with entrepreneurs/small business owners
● Ability to handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
● Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
● Computer skills, proficiency in MS-Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● Native in Turkish , fluent in English (Arabic is a plus)
● Experience consulting or working with refugees and entrepreneurs in the foodindustry
● Living in MersinSuccessful candidates MUST be legally authorized to work in Turkey.
You are kindly requested to direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title of LIFE Entrepreneurship Trainers Application_TMT/ Name Surname(CV)