The Incubator Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning and development of the Incubator. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability. This is a challenging role but at the same time makes available endless opportunities and learning for the candidate.
● Managing the process of successfully recruiting company(ies) to the site
● Including contributing to promotional material and other documentation, liaising with the government and industries
● Facilitating networks and useful connections between companies/entrepreneurs within the IDEMA, forging strong links with Corporate Partners in the region and other Professional Service Providers to provide essential support for existing businesses
● Developing and executing a pipeline of targeted events and networking initiatives, leading formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the business
● Creating incubation plans and implement them, assist in writing business plans, keep track of the incubation process, help incubates prepare proposals for access to financial resources.
● Overall responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of incubation center , ensuring lease and other documentation is issued appropriately, tracked, and regulations are adhered to.
● A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is required; aMaster’s degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred
● Experience consulting or working with entrepreneurs in the food industry andworking with refugees
● Experience in project management, teamwork and reporting is required
● Fluency in Turkish, English (Arabic is a plus)
● Ability to handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks simultaneously with limited supervision
● Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
● Demonstrated ability to work sensitively with diverse people, cultures andcommunities
● Ability to meet strict deadlines
● Knowledge of Project Cycle Management is preferred
● Computer skills, proficiency in MS-Office, specifically Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
● Living in MersinSuccessful candidates MUST be legally authorized to work in Turkey.
You are kindly requested to direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org under the title of LIFE Incubator Manager Application_Mersin/ Name Surname(CV)